<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1015217806659979196?origin\x3dhttp://xx-diary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 25, 2009'♥

RANT

I dreamt again,
though not of you.
But of him.
He, who ruined our relationship.
He, who called himself your ex-boyfriend.

His 'smoky' eyes (which looked like he applied too much mascara)
His unattractive teeth (and jaw)
His piercing gaze (boring right into you)
His smirking face (which wanted to make me slap him. I wondered why you never did)

He called himself
A dashing vampire
The Edward Cullen
Of the 21st century

He called you
His Bella

It made me want to puke.

Now you know why I hate Twilight.
(so forgive me)

blogged @ 2:29 PM








http://xx-diary.blogspot.com

No ripping please.

XX


XX.
3rd March.
Emo.

&Tag



&Links.

她
檬

&Thank you.

Blogskin

Contributors
x x x x x x x x x