<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1015217806659979196?origin\x3dhttp://xx-diary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 30, 2008'♥

The winds are silent.
Perhaps they too, are mourning your absence.
The heavy metal next door has stopped booming out of its stereo.
Irritating as it is, I wish it could continue, for they disrupt my thoughts if you, easing my pain.

Memories start flooding back into my mind before I can lock them up,
unleashed, like a hungry pack of wolves released from their cage,
like a movie with a life on its own
like a silent killer, out with a desire to stab someone's heart.
To see blood flow.

We are on the beach. It is a beautiful night. We sit on the sand, watching the flashing neon lights of the city. It lights up the sky, outlining the buildings with a subtle glow. Then we lie on the sand, gazing at the stars. They twinkle happily, as we would if we were stars ourselves. We talk to each other about everything. Everything under the sun. Anything that comes to our minds. We don't care what we're talking about. We are in each other's company, and that's what that matters most. We lie like that for hours. Yet it feels only like minutes. We do that so many times, yet every night feels like our first.

We are watching a movie. You laugh along with the audience. Moments later, you cry on my shoulder, muttering about the unfairness of it all. That night you hug me goodbye. It feels like heaven.

We are walking along the corridor. You feel distant. I did not say anything. Perhaps you had a bad day. Perhaps.

We are with our friends at the theme park. You are afraid of heights. Yet you go on the roller coaster, you crazy girl. I know how you will be when you come down from it. You come down, close to tears, you face is frozen with fear. You KNEW that the roller coaster would go high. You knew it would. So why did you go? You want adventure, you want something new. I wanted then so much, so much to hug you, to comfort you. But I did not. You wouldn't have liked it then. For the past few weeks, the distance between us stretched. You pushed me away. I could not get back to you. We were like how two same poles of two magnets would repel each other.

You started pushing me away.
I don't know why.
You turned a cold shoulder on me.
I don't understand.

What have I done wrong?

I remember, just a few months ago, you held my hand, and whispered in my ear, saying that you loved me, you loved me. Your warm breath tickled my ear.

I want you back.
Where have you gone?
I want you back.
But I can't.
I want you back.
I heard your message.
I want you back.
I saw your letter.
I want you back
There is only a one way I can achieve that.

blogged @ 7:35 PM








http://xx-diary.blogspot.com

No ripping please.

XX


XX.
3rd March.
Emo.

&Tag



&Links.

她
檬

&Thank you.

Blogskin

Contributors
x x x x x x x x x