<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1015217806659979196?origin\x3dhttp://xx-diary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 31, 2008'♥

Like broken strings
I let them well
I let them run down my cheeks

Soaked sorrow drown inside my heart
Thoughts of you consume my mind
The sweet past sweeps away
Vanishing in the soft whirlwind
Disappearing among the smothering embers

All I have done
All I have sacrificed for you
All a mere breath gone to waste

Memories of you and me
Memories that have withered and buried in snow
Memories of the nights we had together
When our lives glimmered with beauty and meaning

You are the reason my heart is torn apart
You are the reason my tear glands are dry
My heart won't bleed anymore for you
My heart won't break this time
My heart won't be left behind

I want to hate you
I want to despise you
I want to forget you
I want to get you out of my head
I wish you would just fade away
Fade away like words drawn in the sand

I tell myself not to love you anymore
But why can't I do it

My empty chest burns with dull longing
Emptiness still swallows me every night
Under the pillow uncontrollably I shiver in fright
My chest, it aches with sorrow
I know there wouldn't be another tomorrow

The yesterday we have walked together hand in hand
seems to be distancing further and further away
The past that is forever buried deep deep

Have you forgotten everything we have been through
Have you forgotten the promise to stay by each other's side
Have you forgotten our oath never to give up no matter what
What the fuck have I done wrong
To cause you to leave without turning back

All I want
Is to be with you
Frolick in bliss and happiness
Even if a sky full of shooting stars
Grants me a thousand wishes
All I want
Is to
See your smile
Feel you touch
Look into your eyes
Hold you hands
Kiss your soul
Open your heart
Take me in your arms
Embrace me
Promise me you will always be my side

blogged @ 8:06 PM








http://xx-diary.blogspot.com

No ripping please.

XX


XX.
3rd March.
Emo.

&Tag



&Links.

她
檬

&Thank you.

Blogskin

Contributors
x x x x x x x x x